Display the latest UK mortgage rates on your website.
If you have ever wanted to display the latest mortgage rates on your website, we have launched our Mortgage Cards API as a free website plugin.
(If you are viewing the demo on a mobile or tablet device, visit this link to see it in action properly).
[iframe src=”https://glow.mortgage/mortgage-cards/index.html” width=”100%” height=”800″]
- Pinpoint the mortgage demographics for your own target audience.
- Free basic customisation included (change the property price, loan amount and type of buyer).
- Mortgage rates, lenders and all financial information updated automatically via API.
- Compliance and regulatory requirements are taken care of.
- Unique design and not available anywhere else.
- Dynamic resizing on mobile devices and larger screens.
- A simple script to install on each webpage where the tool is required
- It can be placed above or below any existing content.
We will need to carry out due diligence on your website and Company to ensure that you meet certain conditions to display the rate cards.
We typically allow the mortgage cards to be displayed on your website if you are an estate agent, developer, property or finance blog writer.
We do not provide our plugin for other mortgage firms.