We are often asked by our customers how they can download their online bank statements in a format that is suitable for mortgage lenders to assess.
Here is a step by step guide on How to Download or Print your Bank Statements from Natwest.
1. Log into your Natwest online banking account via the Desktop website (not the mobile site)
2. Click ‘Statements’ on the left-hand menu to reveal the statements page
3. Under ‘Your accounts’ click on the link that says ‘View, save and print PDF statements and certificates of interest (up to 7 years)’
4. Click on the account name you want to get the statements for and then click ‘next’
5. Select the monthly period one at a time for the months you need and then click ‘View Statement’
6. Just above the list of transactions, you will see a PDF icon that says ‘Download Statement (PDF)’ click this and your statements will download and save as a PDF file.
That’s all there is to it. Remember, you need to be on a desktop computer or access the website in ‘desktop view’ (not mobile view) in order to download your statements from the Natwest website.
We can broker your mortgage for free and take away the hassle – no appointments and no interviews. Your mortgage submitted on the same day.
Author: Ben, Glow Mortgage Advisor (CeMAP, BSc Hons)
First Published: 21st August 2018