We are often asked by our customers how they can download their online bank statements in a format that is suitable for mortgage lenders to assess.
Here is a step by step guide on How to Download or Print your Bank Statements from Halifax.
1. Log into your Halifax online banking account via the Desktop website (not the mobile site)
2. Select the account that you want to download your statement from (typically your day-to-day current account)
3. Open the ‘Statement Options’ menu on the right-hand side to reveal the ‘Monthly PDF’s ‘ option:
4. Choose the month you need for a PDF copy of your transactions to print or download:
5. Select ‘View PDF’ to load the document and you can either print this or download the statement as a PDF file.
That’s all there is to it. Remember, you need to be on a desktop computer or access the website in ‘desktop view’ (not mobile view) in order to download your statements from the Halifax website.
We can broker your mortgage for free and take away the hassle – no appointments and no interviews. Your mortgage submitted on the same day.
Author: Ben, Glow Mortgage Advisor (CeMAP, BSc Hons)
First Published: 9th August 2018